Breathwork Warning – PLEASE READ
Breathwork may not be for you if you have the following conditions:
- Detached Retina
- High Blood Pressure (not controlled with medication)
- Cardiovascular disease including angina, previous heart attack or stroke.
- Diagnosis of aneurysm in the brain or abdomen
- Uncontrolled thyroid conditions and diabetes
- Asthma – if the client is asthmatic, ask them to bring their inhaler to the session.
- Prior diagnosis of bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or previous psychiatric condition.
- Hospitalisation for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the last 10 years.
- Any other medical, psychiatric or physical conditions which would impair or affect ability to engage in any activities that involve intense physical and/or emotional release.
This list is not all inclusive and we generally recommend if you have a question about a condition you may have that is not listed, that you consult a physician before beginning breathwork. If you have or have had any of the listed conditions, we strongly recommend you consult a physician before beginning breathwork.