About Rachel Luna:
Rachel Luna is a best selling author, international speaker and Sales Confidence Strategist. A former US Marine, this 4 foot 11-inch firecracker has a reputation for inspiring confident action and helping her clients double, triple and quadruple their income.
If you’re looking for sales confidence, mindset mastery and marketing strategies that will boost your revenue while building your legacy, Rachel Luna is the girl you call.
Inside this episode, Rachel shares:
- How Rachel gives herself permission to speak her truth
- Giving people their truth in a compassionate way
- How to avoid taking negative feedback personally
- Understanding your own self-awareness
- Replacing “I don’t know” with “Let me think about that”
- Her personal relationship with God
- The difference between your role and your identity
- The art of confidence
- Why people fear success and how they can overcome it
- Where Rachel’s desire for truth, transformation and service comes from
You can find more about Rachel Luna at:
Website | Instagram | Facebook | Real Talk Podcast
Check out our Hungry for Happiness community for more details, programs, and tips on how to thrive as a wellness coach!
Website | Samantha’s Instagram | HFH Instagram | Facebook | Book | Certification Program